The latest update for AirMech is now live! Build 7575 is now available for PC and on Chrome. Some of the changes made in this update include:
- Added XP scoring to the Saucer's Abduction Ability.
- Fixes for the Osprey's healing effect.
- A slight increase in cost for the Tango and Zipper.
- Various fixes to performance and stability.
- A number of fixes to the tutorial.
- Various fixes to localization.
- Rebalance XP awards for destroying units.
- Fixed multiplayer issues between 32-bit and 64-bit executables.
- Fixed game timer issues when playing on Mac.
Mobile World Congress 2012
This week, Matt and James were at the Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona, Spain to show off AirMech on the Chrome and Android platforms. Stay tuned for more info!
Game Developers Conference 2012
Next week, we will be at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, CA to show off the latest build of AirMech to the public. If you're planning on attending the conference next week, come by and check out the game and meet the team!
Latest Community Videos
In our latest AirMech community video, Otakuma faces off against th15 in a 40 minute slugfest! th15 took over the whole map early on, boxing Otakuma in, but he comes back swinging. While games of AirMech are not intended to last this long normally, when you have skilled opponents fighting tooth and nail this can sometimes happen. To check out more AirMech videos from the community, head over to our YouTube Channel.