Dec 31, 2012
- Presents can now be opened. You must complete a game with the present equipped in order to redeem it.
- Artillery fire particle effects should now be a bit more noticeable.
- The in-game FAQ has been updated.
- Factions have been enabled but are still restricted while in its early testing stage.
- Reduced autoaim range and decreased damage done while using autoaim from 90% to 85%.
- Vote kick will now not be an option until at least 15 seconds has passed and will not be available after the 15 minute mark.
- The game will now track how many mines you have disarmed in a match as the Osprey (for Mine Quest completion).
- Fixed a bug that prevented neutral units from attacking some outposts.
- Potentially fixed the loadout reset bug (not 100% sure on this, please let us know if this still happens).
- Boomers will no longer target Neo while cloaked.
- Disabled the generator animation in the pregame to accurately depict that it is not functioning until the match starts.