Big Green Update of Merrymaking
Big Green Update of Merrymaking
St. Patrick's day approaches! We get so many requests for Rainbow Contrails to be back in the shop that we added another one--Multi-color Contrails! Take your pick, plus all the other time limited goodies.
You know what St. Patrick's day makes me think of? Having fun with your friends of course! We thought this would be a great time to try out some new social features to reward good behavior. To start, we're giving actual rewards for getting positive reports--a few Diamonds if the sender is VIP, a few Kudos if they are non-VIP. Remember you don't get anything for sending them, but instead you want to be in good standing with your friends so you can help one another out! We've also made it a bit easier to say thanks to someone doing a Diamond Roll by putting a shortcut to commending them right on the roll banner.
Ever since we removed /brag, it was split between those who were very thankful it was gone, and the competitive players who enjoyed being able to, well, brag. We may have found the right balance--we'll give you one Brag Card per Ranked PvP game you win, and using /brag in chat consumes one card. There's a cap on how many cards you can hold, and we may play with that number depending how they get used or abused.
To top off our goodwill changes, we've removed the time limit for getting rewards for Solo games. It was always confusing, and if non-VIPs want to play a lot of Solo, it probably doesn't hurt much. Blow stuff up and have fun! Remember that Solo games do give less rewards that Coop or PvP however, same as always.
- St. Patrick's Day content now live
- New Multi-color Contrails this year
- Testing positive reports giving actual rewards, exact rewards being adjusted
- changed neutral unit spawns on Duel to be 2 Seeker and 1 Longhorn
- removed Google as a payment option (Google no longer accepts payment for digital goods)
- auto-deploy button moved to build tray at the bottom, simple on/off switch
- more updates to the Hangar background art
- reset buttons added to Control Settings
- /diamondsspent and /kudosspent commands added for the Info tab
- /brag has returned, consumes one Brag Card per use
- New Brag Card awarded for every ranked PvP match you win (capped like Report Cards)
- auto-deploy acts as a toggle now
- remove limit on daily offline rewards for non-VIP players
- show locked Diamonds at the top for non-VIPs (unlocked Diamonds shown when hovering player portrait)
- fixed Play menu options getting stuck on screen
- fix for crashes on start-up
- fix for units being dropped on a Sandrim prop
- fix for Custom games not giving rewards for Silver VIPs
- fix DND status message not showing at bottom of screen
- fix search name for Common Capsule Plans
- fix for main menu being hidden after exiting a tryout session
- fixed wrong server flag being displayed in online games
- fixed Hangar unit selection getting stuck after clicking pilot/color
- increased delay between missile pairs for Missile Burst ability from 0.2 to 0.35
- Aegis no longer shoots down any bombs
- Baloom should now intercept targets for better accuracy
- Osprey cannot target salvage in ground mode