All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 162  Next
 Post subject: Re: Want into the Alpha? Post here and tell us why...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 pm 

Hi! I'm Jordan Ajlouni and am a designer at Adventure Club Games, a small start up game development studio. My workmates and I (including Qtbon who recently posted) are always looking for multiplayer games to play together, have fun with, and get inspired by. We also would like to help build the indie community, and if we get to play some fun, awesome games in the process, then hells yeah!

http://www.adventureclubgames.com
http://twitter.com/#!/JordanAjlouni

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 pm 

Mike Rossi here. I'm an indie game dev and I work with Qtbon and Robot, who have both posted already, at Adventure Club Games. As they have already stated we want to play together and we are always willing to help grow the indie game dev community as much as we can.

PICK ME! :D

http://adventureclubgames.com/
https://twitter.com/#!/MikeLikesGames
http://mikelikesgames.com/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:04 pm 

Hi, this game looks VERY interesting(and promising), I have some reasons, mainly I just want to see this awesome looking game, here are my other reasons.

1:Ive been involved in the development of some indie games, (Simutrans and Star Ruler)

2:I am a very experienced gamer

3:Your game looks awesome

4:Did I mention that I'm very experienced with games?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:49 pm 

I, like my Adventure Club Games compatriots love the indie scene, and would be super-sad to be left out of testing this killer looking game; which, as a video game artist I feel I am qualified to say. As someone who loves Herzog Zwei and anything that transforms into something else, this game seems right up my alley. I'm really happy to see people doing new things with the MOBA space. I'm really looking forward to playing this with Qtbon, Robot, rossimi2, and Jon Moore!

http://twitter.com/#!/andrewedennis
http://www.adventureclubgames.com

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 pm 

You are asking me why I want to play now and not later in this game that already look so awesome? The answer is in the question. I just saw a vid of the gameplay and I realy like your project. I was thinking to my self that I would love to buy this game when It's done, especially if could help making it better, be proud when telling friends that you have something to do with the game that they're playing.

name: Paweł, age: 24, localisation: Poland

I would love to promote your finnished game here where I live.

Ps. Sorry for my english :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:30 pm 

I'm Ayevee, I'm a long time Dota style gamer, and I'm good at finding bugs. I beta tested for HoN and was one of few who actually reported bugs.

I also have a youtube channel and I could post some gameplay/commentary to help get the game out there a bit if you want.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:46 pm 

Hey James,
Air Mech looks just plain awesome, and I'd love to be a part of it! I have recently applied for your internship position, and regardless of whether I am able to fill it I would like to participate somehow in development.

• I am familiar with bug-tracking software and protocol.
  • I have past experience bug and balance testing multiplayer games developed by small teams.
  • I have the technical expertise to accurately articulate problems.
  • I am currently studying Game Art & Design.
  • I am local to your studio would be able to participate in on-site testing if necessary.

Cheers!
Beck Sebenius

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:39 pm 

I also caught the TB video of this and immediately looked for this game. I am an avid fan of Herzog Zwei. It was my first video game and RTS love. It's the reason I can never give up my Sega Genesis.

Anyways, I'd love to help test this game. I am a game developer / programmer, but currently I am working in a non-game programming position (so no conflict of interest). I actually just moved from Seattle.

I have nearly a decade of game development experience and a lifetime of game playing experience.

Either alpha or release, I look forward to playing this game. =-)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm 

What's up guys,

My name is Matt, and I am the older brother to Ayevee who got accepted into the alpha just a few hours ago. He and I together have been testing and playing games for quite a while. He's a skilled recorder and I am experienced in QA. With his videos and my love for a testing community, we make a great team.

I was the lead beta tester for an open-source Descent 2 Open GL port called D2X-XL (http://www.descent2.de), and I have tested for Kingdoms Collide (HL2 Mod), Heroes of Newerth, Smashball (HL2 Mod), Terraria, Minecraft (duh, who hasn't), and Crasher before the developers shut it down. I can show you my work on D2X-XL if you would like. I am familiar and very fond of most bug tracking software (and prefer them over forum posts greatly), and I am extremely familiar with bug squashing protocol, so that I can give the developers the most detailed and clear information possible, to make their job easy.

I love working with the community, I love working with developers, and I absolutely love games like this. Together with Ayevee, I will gladly assist with the quality assurance, squashing of bugs, publicity and community events, and whatever else you need me for. I have far too much free time on my hands, so contact me if you need anything at all from somebody with free hands and free time.

Looking forward to working and playing with all of you!

Join the AirMech Fan Group on Steam!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:10 pm 

Hi, I'm Spudzinator. I've been playing games for far too long and have been in many beta's including many mmo's and shooters. I like to report bugs as I see them and try to include as much information about the bug as possible.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 162  Next