All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 162  Next
 Post subject: Re: Want into the Alpha? Post here and tell us why...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 pm 
Beta Lord

i find AirMech on TB channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYp_R7hoS8

didn't know this game still in testing so i would be glad if i'll be the one of beta tester :oops:

why i interested AirMech? well i like Mecha, Gundam, Transformer, Marcross you name it.
but that's not whole interesting point, the main point is gameplay.
it unique and i never seen something like this before

also i know AirMech inspire by Herzog Zwei with better graphic and faster gameplay
never play Herzog but heard it was first RTS :ugeek:

i'll be waiting for answer :D

*dang my english totally elite, my apologize.

--------------------------

got Authorized, thank you.
will feed back anything future on :mrgreen:

Last edited by FreedomEx on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 pm 

Name:Blake
Alias:Wubbles
Taxon:Homo Sapien

I play games like most people who want to get into an alpha. I can give feedback and tell people that the game exists. That's about it.

I also know what NDA is.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 pm 

i would like to test out air mech because, i like rts style games and mech games. i always have ideas that can benefit games such as air mechs. like for example the game needs air support. like helicopters or other smaller jets providing support when you are needing to fly back to your base to make additional troops or tanks. i think turrets could be combined with ground to air missiles for better defenses. when i play a game i sometimes ask myself why don't they put this or that in the game.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:57 pm 

I love strategy and MOBA titles( aka L.O.L.) and this looks like an amazing mix of both.

I have played Many betas/Alphas for games and i think i could be a valuable asset to your community.

I am currently studying programing.(I don't have an idea why this would matter...)

As a closing statement I am a huge supporter of Indie Titles and I think you have a gem in a pile of dirt and i can help you to clean off the dirt and real the true potential of your game.

(that closing statement was so good you can't not add me into your Alpha )

Win = YourAlpha + Me

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:06 pm 

Well I would like to have the privelage of testing this game because I was a HUGE fan of Herzog Zwei when it I got my hands on it so many years ago. I know what to expect and can give some feedback on how it feels, not to mention I was part of other RTS game betas like Blizzard's SCII.

I hope I am not missing anything here. <.<

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 pm 

I'd like to give Airmech Beta a try as a result of curiosity and a love of Air-to-Air combat in various forms.

I've played SC:BW and SCII and tended to lean towards air-heavy end game compositions, and have played fast paced Flight Sims and Arcade games and having watched total biscuit's video on the game, I have to say it appeals to a great many things I enjoy in a game that previous iterations of the "DOTA" style of top-down games simply failed to do.

I suppose my lack of experience in "DOTA" type games could be a liability at first, but it could likewise be used to measure the "New-Player Accessibility" of this game for new players.

Also... my favorite anime to date is Macross Zero and this game definitely appeals to that nerdy side of me.

My typical strategy in RTS style games like this one emulates to a degree has typically been to play defensively for a period of time and ensure a favorable exchange of combat units until I can make a massive army all at once of a very different composition to catch an opponent off guard. Frankly, I'm curious as to if I could emulate that style into this game and as to it's effectiveness would be in practice.

Last edited by Sukhoi on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:24 pm 

honestly im just a regular guy :(

BUT !

THIS!
GAME!
LOOKS!
DOPE!

i would love to be a part of this and can send out referrals to people i think would enjoy this game via; facebook, myspace, forums. i can also give feedback on any problems i may run into while playing. this game looks like soo much fun. pleassee you guys gotta put me in the alpha :P :P

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:57 am 

well i would like to be in the Alpha mainly because i am a gamer (still in school) and was hoping to be able to support an indie developer for the first time so i guess that's it

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:30 am 

I would love to help Alpha test because I love RTS games, and I love DOTA styled games, and this looks like a very very interesting, and in my experience, very unique hybrid of the two.

Secondly since I have an awful lot of time on my hands and I've been looking for a new game to pour my time into, and this game seems like something I would truly love.

AirMech looks fantastic, and I hope I can do even a little to make it even better :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 am 

Hey there! Gabi/gabe/gaby's my name (usually go by gabi2gabi online) and i'd like to apply to your alpha testing off the game because... because ... uhm.. ok, i didn't quite think this one through.. well mostly because this type of game is something that i'm really in to.. and i haven't quite seen any game of its style, like the idea and the goal of the game.. there may be lots of it out there, i just haven't seen them. So what i can offer is a lot of time, a friendly and patient attitude and feedback i guess on how the game is.. most of it objective feedback, and of course some unavoidable subjective one.. but hey, it's good to have a bit of both, right? So yeah.. not much more i can offer.. i'm not experienced in beta or alpha testing.. because well i haven't really gotten in to any or applied for any. i have played on the WoW PTR though, which since its open to the general WoW playing public, i don't think it really counts. and that's about it, really like the concept and idea so i wanted to try it out, while also helping you guys (whatever little help it may be) evolve/develop the game. whatever your decision may be, take care and good luck with the game :)

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 162  Next