All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 162  Next
 Post subject: Re: Want into the Alpha? Post here and tell us why...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:53 am 

Hello,

found this game on TotalBiscuits channel also and the second I saw it, I loved it! It looks like a great game and I would love to have a go at it. I play alot of RTS games including Starcraft 1 & 2, Company Of Heroes, Hearts of Iron and so on.

Why would I want to play Airmech? Because I ike these kinds of games, tower defense, rts and fast paced. It looks like something new and interesting. I just really like this game.

It looks like a great game and I would love to play it.

Hope i can get a go at it :).

Last edited by tenchenchr on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 am 

Hi,

I'm a friend of Sykes. He demanded that I sign up immediately. I didn't need any more convincing than seeing a few screenshots. He and I toyed with the idea of making a multiplayer shooter/rts on our own. I'm keenly interested in seeing what a bone-fide team like yours can do. It looks like if I get in I'll be playing with mostly like-minded gamers. RTS and arcade shooter fans are going to be drawn to your project in droves. This game is sorely overdue. It needs to be made.

I will be tempted to add to the brainstorm. You probably just want to get bugs out, but in case you want to hear actual gameplay ideas, you can certainly get them in abundance on the forum. I like to think my ideas are helpful, and I would be happy to share if doing so is welcome. Otherwise, I don't bring much to the table except that I am a warmblooded sentient being with a full suite of mental, sensory, and motor functions.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:59 am 

Hi I saw the game on TBs channel. I have tested games of varying genres (MMO, RTS, FPS, etc) and know what I am doing. I always report bugs I find, as I find them.

I am currently studying Physics at University, have some knowldge of C++, Fortran and vpython.

As soon as I saw the game I had a massive urge to play it and thats what lead me to the site.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:43 pm 

Hello,

I have been a beta tester many time for many different games my first was Dark Orbit. I will provide feedback, send out referrals and just play the game and point out bugs. This game looks awesome and I am BASEGODS room mate so it will promote discussion between us and we will offer awesome idea's to help the future of AirMech so it can combat other RTS games.

Thanks for reading and considering me,

Fantolos :twisted:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:25 pm 

Hai, I would like to be a alpha tester of your game.
My name is Patflute, and my real name is Patrick.

I currently hope to be a game developer one day, as of now I only know basic Flash and I'm learning everyday. I'm in School Reach, I play the flute (also in the band), I have very high marks in school and I live in Canada.

I haven't tested a game before, but I would like to have the experience of doing it.

My past video-game is experience is:
PS2: Dynasty and Soul Caliber Games.
Gamecube: The zelda series and a few mario games.
Nintendo DS (original): The Zeldas that went on it. A lot of JRPGs and Kingdom Hearts. I also played a few crappy movie adaptations to games.
PC: My computer isn't very great and I'm hoping for a new one. Any ways the games I've played are: Wolf Team, Genesis A.D., Combat Arms, Rome: Total War, Altitude, Half Life 2, Far Cry, Rusty Hearts, Spiral Knights, Braid, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, and lastly, Defence Grid: The Awakening.

P.S. I bought TF2 and I couldn't run it. That really sucked.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:53 pm 

Hello I am 15 years old and my name is Vlad, I live Toronto Canada. I am currently taking programming in my school and this development of the AirMech game seems promosing in the future. I have always been interesting in supporting and helping create new developements. I am good with spreading the words and I visit forums often. By letting join the Alpha I can assists in supporting bugs and glitches and personal thought about the game, having played many other tower defense/Dota type games.

Thank you for considering my entry
Vlad

Email: itsvlad@hotmail.ca

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:19 pm 

I was a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herzog_Zwei fan back in the day, so I saw this game on the Cinical Brit youtube channel and knew I needed to immediately play it.

I'm a Software Engineer, if I encounter an error I know how to appropriately report it - reproduction steps and simple informative description.

I am 26 and live in Oklahoma.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:16 pm 

Hi,

I was gonna say "hay I'm one of those guys who is an outsider liking what I see" but you seem to have plenty of those, I would really like to be part of this alpha because I like the idea that in some small way I could help out indy developers. I would probably fit in as the type of person who would probably buy your game, but not sure as its not my usual style. I assume that catching my demographic turns a good game in to one that gains a sorta mainstream recognition.

like I say I would be honered if I can help. And I would be sure to report on bugs and give as much feedback as you needed. but I assume you have enough by now - worth a punt.

Thanks

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:23 pm 

'Evening

Name/Alias: Nick/thndrkat
Qualifications: I don't know as though I'm more qualified than the next person, but your game looks fantastic and I would love to participate in the alpha. RTS games have long been an obsession of mine, and the past few years have seen very few worthwhile releases in the genre. As an employee of a software development company, I am intimately familiar with the obstacles and challenges you face when overcoming bugs. I worked in tech support for about five years prior to moving to my new position, and I empathize with your testers and developers concerning producing a quality product in a timely manner.

If previous game experience is recommended, here's a friendly list:
-C&C series (every one)
-Warcraft series
-Supreme Commander 1 & 2
-Master of Orion 1 & 2
-Sins of a Solar Empire
-a plethora of other games from other genres

Again, your game looks amazing and I look forward to watching it grow and develop in the future.

N

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:05 pm 

Hey hey. My friend Sykes told me about Airmech. He said it's similar to LoL (which is a game I love), so I'm really interested in playing. I'm a huge gamer as well; I honestly probably spend more time gaming than I do studying for college classes.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 162  Next